Dubai is one of the most preferred holiday destinations in the United Arab Emirates. Tourists from all over the world come here to enjoy the astonishing view of Burj Khalifa, experience the much-acclaimed Desert Safari and taste the delicious foods of the country such as stuffed camel, Al Harees, and Shawarma.
If you are also planning to visit Dubai on your next trip then we are listing some of the free and paid tourist attractions of Dubai – a land of dreams and fantasies.
Free Tourist Attractions in Dubai
1. Camel Museum – The Camel Museum is situated in the Al Shindagha Heritage Village in Dubai. A free place to visit, the museum includes different sections, featuring the history of camels in UAE, camel racing, as well as the relationship between Arabian people and camels.
Days: Sunday – Thursday
Time: 8: 00 am – 2:00 pm
2. Dubai Fountains Display – Free entry and amazing view define the Dubai Fountains Display – a place outside Dubai Mall, where fountains dance in sync on a soothing musical track.
Days: Daily except Fridays
Time: Every 30 minutes
3. Outside View of Dubai Aquarium – You have to spend 70 Dirhams if you go inside the Dubai aquarium. But, what is the need of spending 70 Dirhams when you can easily get the free view of the main tank of aquarium outside the main entrance of the famous Dubai Mall!
Days: Any day
Paid Tourist Attractions in Dubai
1. Miracle Garden and Global Village Dubai – You can admire the beauty of stunning flowers including the pyramids sculptures, watch live shows, explore shopping centers, delicious foods and more at the Miracle Garden and Global Village in Dubai. Expect incredible street performances, exciting funfair rides, and live performances, offering a glimpse of different cultures.
Entry Fee: $130.00 or 477.48 AED
*Prices are subject to change
2. Burj Khalifa ‘At the Top SKY’ – Nothing can be more exciting than riding a special elevator to level 125 in the impressive building of Burj Khalifa. Situated ‘At the Top’ deck, you can sip the delightful taste of Arabian Coffee at the luxurious “SKY Lounge” as well as watch the breathtaking view of the city from there. Afterward, you can also visit the level 148 to view the world’s highest open-air observatory, situated at 1,820 feet in the same building.
Entry fee: $104.94 or 385.43 AED
*Prices are subject to change
3. Desert Safari – A typical Desert Safari includes a jeep drive through “Dune Bashing” – off-roading on sand dunes. The ride then stops at a campsite area, where the traveler gets the opportunity of riding camels, getting tattoos and the chance of being entertained by the professional belly dancers during dinner.
Entry Fee: Price Starts from $12.25 or 45 AED
*Please note that the charges of Desert Safari may vary according to the time and situations as well as different travel agents might offer you a much discounted or a more luxurious deal.
Dubai offers many fascinating tourist spots for its visitors, from traditional mosques to contemporary shopping malls and the stunning beaches. With a perfect blend of rich history and increasing modernism, Dubai becomes an ideal holiday destination for families, couples, friends…in fact, everyone!
<p>I am an addicted traveler based in Sydney, Australia and I explored Europe, North & South America, East Asia & South-East Asia. I love sharing my travel knowledge, I want to benefit my readers and give valuable travel advice.</p>